Monday, December 24, 2012

How many pounds is enough? Will I be able to keep this off?

So some of you maybe wondering how many pounds should I lose. It's hard to say a exact number considering all of are bodies are different. The way to know if you are a good weight is just to take a look at yourself in the mirror.  Ask yourself am I skinny enough do I look healthy and not like I need to eat. If you look online you can also ind sites that will tell what is considered a healthy weight for your body. Another question that tends to go through peoples head when you lose weight will I be able to keep this off? That is a good question. It can be very hard to keep from gaining back all the weight you lost. If you lose weight to fast it can be really bad because you gain it all back due to your bad eating habits. Losing weight isn't about temporally changing your diet so you lose pounds/ It is a life style change. To sustain a good weight after losing some pounds you will need to continue to watch what you eat and exercise to keep for gaining it all back. It is a long process being able to work into you everyday life and keep up with it but it is possible. Currently I work at three to four times a week and plan on upping that to maximize my weight loss. Now I work a full time job from 4:30pm to 1:30am mon - fri and spend up until I go to work asleep since I decide to stay up all night after work so I have worked in between 3am and 5am to workout. I do this Saturday, Sunday , Monday and Tuesday. Then I rest for a few days due to my abs hurting. I try to tone my stomach along with work up a sweat when I workout. I have worked it in to my schedule this way so I can make it a habit even after I am finished losing weight I will keep doing this. As time goes on it gets easier. But I am very upset with myself if I don't stick to this. Especially when I make up silly excuses like oh well I don't have time I have to get up early. Or well I walked around all day I don't need more exercise.

If you haven't checked out my other postings I suggest you do they all carry good advice on weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment