Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year!

Happy New Year everyone and Merry Christmas. I hope everything is going well for all of you wonderful readers. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile been very very busy. So this New Years just like all the other my resolutions on New Years was once again to lose weight. But it was a little different this time. I told myself and even wrote it down. Last year you lost 20 Ib and gained back most of that tell the end where you were working it off. This year I want to lose a minimum of 40 Ib. Double what I did last year and this year their is no gaining it back!
Have any of you heard of the Virgin diet the whole thing of lose 7 pounds in  7 days? Well you won't quite lose that much but it does work. I have been doing a bit of research because it caught my eye in walmart the other night when I was shopping. I thought it was just another weight lose diet book that tells you to do something and It won't work. But turns out that this author my really know what she is talking about. So stay tuned and I will write a post about her book next.

No comments:

Post a Comment