Saturday, January 26, 2013

A new kind of workout

Once again guys i'm sorry it has taken me awhile to post. I have been very busy. My day in a pinch I go to work I come home I workout I eat and then play WoW for a hour then bedtime. Anyways so I found a new and great way to work off  those extra pounds. Do you remember when you were a kid? We had hula hoops. Now a a grown up we don't use the really anymore. Well turns out they are a great way of exercise and toning. They have weighted hula hoops for adults. So don't run to walmart a pick up a kids one go to your local sports store or even online and get a 2Ib 3Ib hula hoop and get hooping. It is so much fun you can dance or just hoop . I learned about this at a show I went to locally where their was a girl doing all these cool tricks with a hula hoop and I though wow that looks like so much fun. Not only is fun but she told me about all the weight she lost and muscle she gained doing this.I was amazed she used to weigh 252Ib and now she was only 110. She lost all this by watching what she ate and working out 3 to 4 times a week. Hooping was one of her main workouts she would do. The fact that she had lost 142Ib really got me motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment